Our limited edition "High Output" Zenoah G290RC 4-Bolt Engine is available in 28.5cc, 29.5cc & 30.5cc
We have developed a high performing stock engine to that is super reliable, easy to tune and with the super high torque and screaming top end, this engine will make a very competitive platform for racers and bashers.
This will match a G320's performance with higher top RPM.
Complete with RTE Bearing Modded Carburettor and Zenoah clutch. Please see below for optional engine upgrades.
- 4-bolt cylinder design for improved sealing and reduced gasket blowout
- Stronger and lighter crankcase with additional crankshaft bearing
- High performance WT-990 carburettor, with our bearing mod.
- Lighter flywheel
- Metal impregnated insulator gasket for a better seal and modified cylinder hardware to better resist vibration
- 4 transfer port 36mm cylinder with a "hemi" style combustion chamber
- Redesigned fins for better cooling and larger ports
- Full circle crankshaft
Baja 5B/5T/5SC, Losi 5ive-T/5ive-B/DBXL, Kraken Vekta.5, as well as a wide variety of other RC cars, planes, boats, and helicopters.
Losi 5IVE-T/TLR, 5IVE-B or Desert Buggy (DBXL) - you must use your stock fan cover and clutch.
FG installations may require some modification to the crankcase for proper fitment.
Engine Upgrade Options
Carby - Competition Modified
Sealed stainless steel bearings installed on both ends of the throttle shaft for the ultimate sand ingress protection. And additional upgrades to increase fuel and air flow.
Carby - Fully Modified
The same modifications as the Bearing and Competition modified options with additional changes to increase cfm and response time. Will produce 500+ rpm to a fully modified engine with a boost to the low and mid.
Clutch - Performance
Fully balanced and lightened for quicker response time and cooler running.
Flywheel - Fully Modified
Lightened and balanced for quicker acceleration and higher rpm without sacrificing integrity. Will not fly apart at high rpm.