Our products are guaranteed under the Australian Consumer Law.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure, you are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Our warranty covers against:
- any manufacturing faults and defects
Our warranty does not cover against:
- misuse or wrongful use;
- any damage caused by the wrongful installation of the product;
- any tampering with or modifying of original settings;
- any damage from not following running instructions and recommended oils, fuels, torque settings etc.
If you wish to make a claim, please contact Rooster Tail Engines via the Contact Us page and we will direct you through the appropriate claims procedure.
- Shipping costs are at the buyer’s expense and will be refunded when, or if the product is deemed to be a warranty claim;
- You must provide proof of purchase;
- We will process your warranty claim as quickly as possible;
- Warranty claims will be assessed and evaluated by a qualified person at Rooster Tail Engines or an authorised person from the manufacturers company;
- Where a manufacturer's fault is found, we will organise a repair or replacement on your behalf by the relevant manufacturer;
- Rooster Tail Engines is not liable for any loss or damage as a result of a fault or defect in a product.
If you wish to make a return, please contact Rooster Tail Engines via the Contact Us page and we will direct you through the appropriate returns procedure. Or follow the following instructions:
- Log into "My Account"
- Click "Completed" orders
- Find the order with the item you wish to return
- Click "Return Item(s)
- Fill in the information required
- Click "Submit Return Request"
Purchases are covered by our Returns Policy if:
- The product arrives damaged. Please provide images of the delivered items and packaging and return the item in it's unused state, including packaging and we will take the necessary steps to remedy the problem. This may include making a claim with Australia Post.
- If the product is not of acceptable quality.
- If the incorrect product was sent.
Please note that Rooster Tail Engines will not generally provide a refund or exchange simply because you changed your mind, or the product was not what you expected.